Wednesday, February 22, 2012

 Megan posted this today:
I've been trying to think of what to write, but nothing makes sense to me right now and the words just can't come together to describe what I am feeling right now. Thank you everyone for you amazing support, we cannot thank you enough.
And to my Carter
I love you more than I can express, and I miss you so much already. My arms are aching to hold you once more, I feel so lost without you. My dush, my professor, my boy. You are so amazingly strong, and had every right to be tired. You are a brave hero and you are able to sleep peacefully now, and being pain free is helping mommy and daddy so much.
Until we meet again my dear boy. I love you forever and for always
In honor of Carter and his amazing life many of us will be releasing orange and blue balloons on his first birthday. He was born March 19, 2011 at 5:36pm. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment