Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Carter's Cancer

Well... The dr officially told us today our 3.5 month old has cancer :'(
They are still nit quite sure what type it is, they say the tumor was a secondary tumor. So te cancer started somewhere else before the tumor appeared. They said he has had it before birth.
They think it may be cancer in his blood (there are a few types if blood cancer) so on Tuesday they will be doing another procedure :( they are taking a sample of his bone marrow. Then we will know what treatment to do.
I think it finally kicked in today, as me, my MIL (we are very close!) and mom were sitting in the Childrens cancer ward, and I saw all the other kids with cancer there.
Evven though I know he will be okay, I am absolutly terrified 

(posted to BBC on 07/08/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment