Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A thank you and apology

Thank you everyone SO MUCH for all of the wonderful comforting words! It melts my heart knowing there are so many out tree rooting for our Carter! Words cannot express our gratitude!
And an apology
I'm sorry that te only posts I do are on carters journey. I leave comments on other posts that are not mine. The reason i only put carters leukemia posts are because I somewhat feel like an outsider (but also still feel like a fellow march momma so don't worry!) because Carter is not in the same situations as your LO's, because he will be a little behind in his development (but not much because e is such a fighter!) and I can't post your average post. Examples- STTN, he is sick so not sleeping through for different reasons, house work-I'm never home, DH posts-we hardly see eachother :( and so on. I know I am just a part of this group as all of you, but sometimes I'm sad because I can't complain about Carter not sleeping or submit a happy post about a day at the park or camping, etc.
I know this apology is silly, but thank you for listening.
And most importantly thank you for your endless support
-Meg 


(posted to BBC on 09/03/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment