Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Didn't think I would be so excited to get...

Medical supplies delivered to my house!
I was at the hospital with Noah (ODS) Carter and Allan (hubby) and came home with Noah to put him to bed( and do some disinfecting/dusting before Carter comes home tomorrow) and noticed a man in a car infront of my house. At first I was thinking why the hell is an older man parked outside my house. Then I went into the house and the doorbell rang. I answered it an the man said "hi, I'm am (insert hard to pronounce name here lol) from home-medical, and have your supplies for Carter. He handed me a bag, and said he needed to get the IV pole from the car. YAY! I know it sounds strange to be excited to get medical supplies delivered, but it makes Carter coming home more real!! The rest of the supplies are coming with a nurse tomorrow. The nurse will come and explain more (I've been practicing for a few days the things I will need to do at home) of the care we need to do with Carter.
Omg! I am so excited!!!
Just had to share lol!! 


(posted to BBC 09/02/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment