Wednesday, October 19, 2011

:'( he's being admitted early

Well... My birthday is in 6 days....but today we are being admitted :( I know it's for the best and I do want him to get better and get rid o this stupid unfair cancer, but I just wish he would be home for
My birthday (selfish I know but..I wanted it so bad)
He had a cough yesterday and I told the dr and she said just to keep an eye on it and check his temp every 4 hours. Last night his cough became worse and worse and by 7 am he was getting into coughing fits, spitting up mucus (so think it was like gel!) so here we are, I'm the clinic, waiting to be admitted.
I totally expected this, and I knew the chance o it was slim that he would stay home untill the 22nd, but when it becomes reality and it happens, I'm just heart broken. I can't stop crying.
Cancer is bulli$/@"! I hate it! And it's not fair for a baby (or anyone) to have to go through alll of this! It's robbing him of his childhood!
Guess everyone breaks down once eventually... 


(posted to BBC on 09/13/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment